ART IN INSTALMENTS
At Dellasposa we’re always looking for new ways to make it easier for people to collect art. Curating a collection and acquiring an artwork can take some planning, so we’re pleased to be able to offer the option of paying for your art in interest-free instalments over a period of two to six months. We are always here to help, so please contact us if you have any further questions.
WHY BUY ART IN INSTALMENTS?
Making purchases and paying in monthly instalments is not exactly a new invention, but buying art in this way remains an option offered by only a few in the art world.
When making a significant purchase of a piece of art, whether it is for your home or as an investment, you might want to split the payment over a period of months. We understand that the price of art is not always aligned with everyone's finances, and have previously offered payment plans by request only on a case-by-case basis. Now however, we are openly offering this payment plan option. You can now purchase a work of art at the time you want to.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
When making a purchase and paying via installments, the following applies:
- Payment of the first instalment must be made via credit or debit card. The card details should be submitted during the checkout process, similar to if you made full payment.
- The credit or debit card used for the purchase must be valid (expiry date) for a minimum of 3 months after the date of the last instalment.
- Once the purchase is completed, a member of staff will contact you within one business day to verify the details on the purchase.
- When the future instalments become due, we will automatically charge the credit or debit card on file.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion and without no further explaination, not to offer an instalment plan to a customer. In such case we will immediately contact the customer and refund any amount(s) charged to the customer's credit or debit card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Artwork purhased in instalments remains property of Dellasposa (Hereafter "The Company") until all instalments have been paid in full.
The Company has the right to charge the credit or debit card on file on the day of the agreed instalments, or any following day, without notifying the customer in advance. We will naturally email a confirmation whenever a transaction has occurred.
If a customer wishes to cancel a purchase before the last instalment has been paid, The Company will arrange a refund to the customer for any amounts paid to The Company, less (i) all freight charges and (ii) and 10.00% of the 'total amount' of the order. A refund will take place once the artwork(s) has been returned to The Company. If a customer chooses to cancel a purchase, the artwork must be returned to The Company by the customer within 14 days of receipt of the artwork.
The terms and condition shall be regulated under British Law and solely under the jurisdiction of the British Courts.